All weather access road, access for all types of vehicles.
2.5kms from the entrance to the camp ground.
Camp is located creek-side on a large flat creek bed with plenty of shady trees
Pets are welcome at owners discretion, however, all animals must be kept on a lead at all times. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet to avoid inconvenience to other campers and you must never leave your pet unattended.
- Generators allowed 8am-9pm
- Gas bottle re-fills are available on site (9kg bottle – $30)
- Group sites available for friends camping together
- No powered sites or slabs
- Family friendly
- Bore water available.
- Communal campfire
- Plenty of parking
- BYO Food, Drinks and Ice. The closest supermarket is 3kms away
- Fire rings on every campsite
- Collect firewood yourselves and its free or its available for purchase delivered to your door.
- No trail bike riding allowed