- 3 yellow peaches, halved, stoned
- 3 white peaches, halved, stoned
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp rosemary sprigs
- 6 sprigs thyme
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- 200 g reduced-fat smooth ricotta
- Lightly brush a barbecue grill or chargrill with a little oil. Heat on medium-high. Lightly brush the peach halves, cut-side up, with the maple syrup. Cook on grill for 2 minutes or until lightly charred.
- Transfer the peaches to the lined tray. Sprinkle with rosemary and thyme sprigs and season with pepper.
- Drizzle with a little oil. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until just tender and heated through.
- Top the peaches with ricotta and season with pepper. Serve immediately.